sábado, 2 de junio de 2012


The music 

Heavy metal is a type of music that when It appeared to revolutionized the world of the music. It characterize to have a rhythm rapid and stronger, produced by guitar and drums. This music appeared in 1970 with the group Black Sabbath. It had more impact in England and Europe. It is a form of expression free and nothing of repression. Also It created other types of music like the thrash metal, black metal, glam metal…
The topic main of the songs are themes pessimistic, sad, revenge, but too speak of hope, freedom… the songs tell about things totally opposite and are things that people think. The band more know are AC / DC, Led Zappelin, Metallica, Guns N 'Roses', Pink Floyd ...
I don’t like this type of music, but there are some songs that I like, as highway to hell of AC / DC. I know some groups, because I have a friend who likes this type of music and sometimes forces me to listen it. Thanks to him I listen to some songs of this music.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario