sábado, 8 de octubre de 2011

My presentation

I introduce you to know me more. My name is Sabrina and I’m fifteen years old. In two months I will been sixteen years old. I am from Argentina but I live in Empuriabrava since eight years. I have a twin sister, her name is Myrna. My mum works as an accountant and my father works as an electrician. My favourite animals are the koala and the lynx. I love the animals, I have a rabbit and a dog. My dog is very special for me because when my twin sister and I were little we were frightened when we went into the garden, and we used to hold our dog’s ears.
In my spare time I like cooking, painting, skating and reading. I Also like swimming and I swim in the summer but I hate skiing.
Before I die I would like to do rafting and travel a lot to know about cuisine of every country, the culture… I've visited a lot of spanish cities with my family, for exemple Pamplona, Valencia, Bilbao, Madrid, Toledo...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario