lunes, 5 de diciembre de 2011

My favourite sport

My favourite sport is swimming, because I like the water. I began to swim when I was six years old, because when I was little I had respiration problems. The doctor said to me that the best sport that I could do was swimming. I participed in two competitions but I didn’t win. At the moment I’m not training for competitions, because I haven’t time because of the studies. Last two years I to give up swimming. But I swim at the beach and in the swimming pool in the summer and in winter when I can go to health club with my sister.

Sometimes I watch on the TV the swimming competitions. I like to watch how swimmers swim and how fast they swim. Also, I wacth the synchronized swimming, I think that sport is very funny and entertaining.

I would like to see a competition of synchronized swimming in Barcelona because there is a very important swimming club.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario