lunes, 5 de diciembre de 2011

My neighbours


My neighbourhood seems of the fashion empire, here doesn’t live anyone that doesn’t wear expensive brand clothes.
A few days ago, new neighbours came, they are a family. They live in a house three houses away.They are a man and a very elegant woman, they are bankers and they have a son. The guy is eighteen years old any has a strange way of dressing, his style is similar to a rock singer who goes much on TV. I think that his sneakers are interesting, they are black with a metallic colour decoration that seemed bullies.
All this I know because my mother and her faithful group of friends are always criticizing other neighbours. Also they find information about the lives of our neighbors. Susan is a friend of my mother, she is more critical, she has much experience in fashion, she works as a cool hunter.

1 comentario:

  1. Well done Sabrina you're improving biti by bit, keep on working like this.

    ResponderEliminar