sábado, 24 de noviembre de 2012


 Hello, teacher
My name is Sabrina and I’m 16 years old. I live with my parents and my twin sister in Empuriabrava. We have a dog and a rabbit, but I would like to have more animals because I love animals. But I’m afraid of insects. Sometimes my sister and I go running or skating, but we don’t like to go the gym, because we prefer to do exercise outside. Also I like painting, meeting my friends and cooking.
When I finish Btx, I would like to study biology at the University of Barcelona, but I’m not sure because I don’t have a clear idea yet. Despite our parents not wanting us to move, probably my sister and I will be going to live in the city.
Anybody can know how your future would be, but I would like that after the studies I want to have a good job to travel to different countries, for example India, Mexico, Greece… Also, I would like to get married and have twins as my sister and I, but a boy and a girl. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario