sábado, 24 de noviembre de 2012

My toxic friend


 I have a friend called Alisson, she never thinks about other people and only thinks of herself. Therefore, she always wants to do what she wants. I never said anything until a few days ago. I said her that this weekend we weren’t going to leave because I sprained a foot and we were going to see a film at home, but she was angry because she really wanted to go to a party. Since that day we spoke very little and she doesn’t explain to me the things that she explained me before. Every time she has less friends, because nobody can put up with her, she maltreats her friends and believe that everything she does is the best. At the end she won’t have any friends.
I believe that the solution to this problem is that she changes her behavior and don’t ignore me. But I don’t think that going to happen, so the solution is that she ends up with no friends and she sees herself that she is a bad person and changes. She will think more about other people and that must respect other people. 

1 comentario:

  1. I think that everybody have a toxic friend that only think in herself. In my opinion she have to change her behavior because in the future is possible that she doesn't have any friends.

    ResponderEliminar