sábado, 11 de mayo de 2013

My beer can is better than yours: Aluminum can-ovations for better beer drinking

Maker of beer are trying to attract consumers who look for new things. So how often makers change the advertisement and designs of beer. Beer always have same flavour. They had designed flags designs, with a logo that becomes blue color when it cold, other with a vent wide mouth... Now they had make ​​ adouble vent wide mouth and they announced it  with different ways to attract people.
I think the factory work is to find different ways of sell the product, in order to the consumers don’t bored because they always see the same thing. Regularly change the designs or ways to advertise for people think is a different product and they want to try it. Factories also increase their profits.
In my opinion there are incredible advertisements and I won’t be able to do it. For example the advertisements of coca-cola, after I see the advertisement I continue singing the song. That's objective of the manufacturers.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario