sábado, 19 de noviembre de 2011




I will speak of the langur which are a kind of animal, because I love animals. I choose the langur because I think that is a nice monkey and curious for its color. Is an animal that I didn’t know.
First I will speak where you can find these animal. Then I will explain what they eat and its behaviour. Finally, I will explain how they are like of.
François langur is a kind the world’s rarest monkeys. They live in north-east of Vietnam and two cities from China. They live in forests. They aren’t in danger of extinction. At the moment there are more or less 2000 langurs worldwide. The population of this type of monkey has been reduced and the principal cause is the hunt and the lost of its habitat. China’s population believed that this animal is medicinal.
In the United States zoos are 60 langurs of this species in captivity.

DIET

The François monkeys feed with the leaves of the trees, so they have long limbs and slender hands and feet, and toes very short and black. Also they eat fruits, flowers, seeds, plant roots and drink some water.

BEHAVIOUR

The monkeys are active all the day and spend most of their time in trees. They are noisy. They are more than five hours a day cleaning their fur. Environmental factors influencing social behaviour.
3-4 years they are adults, but they take 6-7 years to grow physically.
Physically they are small monkeys. They have a high crest of hair on its head, large and reised. The fur of adult monkeys is black and when are young monkey’s fur are bright orange. The face of François langur has a short snout, always surprised expression. It digest food very slowly, so have the bulging belly. Hands and feet are black with short thumbs.

CONCLUSION

I have enjoy doing this project, because I knew where to look for information. I learned more things about an animal that I didn’t know that exist.

SELF EVALUATION

I think that I was very nervous and I forget the information that I had to say. I stopped when I spoke and I didn’t speak fluent. I would have to look less the paper. Also I think that my powerpoint had mistakes. I could have done better the next time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario