martes, 8 de noviembre de 2011

The day that I went to Port Aventura Park I had got up very early. I boarded the bus and I went to Tarragona. It took us two hours to arrive there. During the journey in the bus we were talking, taking pictures and listening to music. Also there were people sleeping.
In Port Aventura we were queuing up for to the attractions. In an attraction I was looking at a screen when my friends entered the room where the seats were. I ran at the room and then the doors closed and the enternaiment started. We continued the attractions but before we went to eat.
Finally, at nine o’clock Port Aventura Park closed and we got on the bus to go home. After an hour the bus driver stopped and we rested. Then we continued until we arrived home. On the bus some people were sleeping. When the day finished I was very tired because I had walked a lot and it was hot though. I enjoyed it because my friends were fun and I like the attractions.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario