sábado, 19 de noviembre de 2011

Summer with my friend

Few years ago my mother worked with a man, he was Italian and called Luchiano. He had two grandchildren, Violet and Julia. Julia had the same age that my sister and me. They live in Italy and on the summer comes to Empuriabrava. Every summer we met her, Julia explain us things that happen during the year. She teach me Italian words, her customs… I think that the things she says me are very interesting.
Julia is fun and friendly girl. I teach she speak better spanish. She likes languages, she learned to speak Italian, spanish, German and english. When we are together going the cinema, to walk, sometimes we go to fish with her grandfather and also we go to the pool, because we like to swim.
Usually on the winter we don’t communicate us, but sometimes we find in the skype.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario